Music - if truth be told I'm a rock and roll star! Yes my dream to be a rock n' roller, playing drums for anyone famous, just so I can be famous, tour around in Prevost buses, eat at high end restaraunts, be catered do, do interviews, and do what I love - play my drums! Check out www.sarahlatheron.com . Here are a few pictures of the band...


Friends - I hang out with people that have shaped who I am. I like to do this whenever I can. My boy'z make me laugh, hold me true to who I am to be and introduce me to life via who they are - whether they are married or a father. Therefore, I tend to live vicariously through by buddies.....
Family - The DNA of who I am. My roots are from the Wack (Chilliwack, BC). I think I have the best family in the world - mom and dad, sister and bro-in-law and the cutest neice and nephew. So I love to see them, hang out and play with them and just live life with them.
Work - This word has caused too must anxst in my life. Trying to figure out who I am, what I'm good at, and what I want to put my energy into..... check out www.cncglobal.com or www.smartyards.ca a few areas that may describe me. I leave more time later to explain my thoughts on work, career, job or whatever one wants to call it.