Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas with the Reimer's

Well this year was a good one. It was more complete than others (see the other forum titled "In Like" to see more). Regardless, it's fantastic to hang out with friends and family. Seeing my neice and nephew grow up is a little scary. These little people turning out to be more precious and mature as the years go on. However, they still love their presents....don't we all though?

My nephew is turning into some mini home-boy - wearing chains on his pants, a baggy hoody and now a toque with flames (who bought him that for Christmas?). Next thing you know he'll be some white rapper-dude hoppin' around on stage - I can see my dad now just shaking his head.

My neice seems so prim and proper - she loves her dolls, toy pets and now clothes....she sure is a young female..... she's a princess and one I simply adore.

Now all the adults pic names in our family - I got a drill which every new home owner needs, dad got books, my brother in law got a battery charger, my sister I forget, and jewlery for my mom....the pictures may describe more......