
It was July 27th when I went on this "blind date".....no one set me up except for myself. She was a willing participant and thanks to Christian Cafe for the forum to begin this new journey.
A simple "tea time" just down the road was our initial meeting spot and a month later (I know it was too long between the first meeting) we graduated to dinner and then more coffee dates. E-mails were exchanged, a few phone calls and I'm sure thoughts of each other consumed us both. Now she's always on my mind...
Shay is simply precious to me! It's amazing that she lives just down the road from me - a city of thousands and she's just around the corner. We share the same values and beliefs which is the starting point, and we enjoy so many other similar things....walking and talking, shopping, food, family, laughing at old stories, being vulnerable with each other......like I said, there is so much to her that amazes me. She's brilliant - her career is something that puts a smile on her face. So if anyone needs a Dietitian, then she's the one for you. Check out her site www.equilibriumnutrition.com
I'll keep more thoughts about her to just me! But here is a picture of her and I...