Well just before Christmas my beautiful Tercel decided to breakdown on me....on a hill! So after spending more on repairs than what I paid for the thing, it decided to break down again 2 days later. This left both Shay and I frustrated.....but since I'm the one driving the old piece of $#@& we decided to spend some money on a more reliable car.

Now on to Christmas.... For the first time Shay and I spent time with both families as husband and wife!!! We loved every minute of the season. Our families are great, so spending time with new "in-laws, and siblings was fun.
Now that life is back to normal, Shay and I thought we'd shake things up in our lives and add a bit more stress. We knew we wanted a bit more space other than our 578 sqft condo, so one afternoon we went to view a few open houses. To our surprise we found something that fit our needs and so we put in an offer......surprisingly it was accepted and now we're moving April 1 to the South Granville area. The Compton is our new home...




By for now.