Well I've been off work for 4 months and had a few projects to take care of. We were planning to rent out our basement, so I needed to get this done before going back to work. Well, I completed the basement and it turned out so well we decided to keep it all to ourselves.
The other project was changing diapers and feeding Cole ..... this is a never ending piece of work that I love.

Soon Cole will be sitting at the table in his new high chair....

Cole trying to hang on to an old rag.....we call it mommy's infant blanket

Daddy already has him listening to music and interacting with technology.

The family room in a mess

The new tile work in the bathroom...

Looking into the bathroom from the family room...
The new floor....it looks like tile but it's laminate free floating floor that actually fits together like a puzzle!
The finished family room
Looking into the back entry/bathroom area from the family room