Sunday, March 05, 2006

A Few Minor Updates

Well not much has really been going on lately. February was a pretty busy month.....adjusting to my new job, celebrating birthdays in my family and just normal living. All of this keeps life fairly busy.

Now it's March. Wow! As the days get nicer I'll likely be out at my place working on my yard, providing I have the energy to do so after a busy week at work selling people to employers. However, it will be a nice change from the city.

Some recent highlights?
  • I celegrated my 33rd Birthday with loved ones
  • My first Valentines in a while.....can't remember the last time I was in a relationship and went out on a date....
  • I need to put on a new roof at my rental home - this is not a highlight considering it's going to cost me $$
  • Closed my first deal at work...
  • Finally got back to playing the drums at church - this was a lot of fun. The last time I played was back in June 2005.

Take a look at some recent pics...